Allergy Free Room – rent perfect apartments and villas for you in Croatia!
Suffering from any kind of allergies is a huge problem in everyday life, and therefore makes booking your perfect holidays accommodation even more demanding.
Besides searching for apartment situated in great location, with beautiful view, balcony and terrace, close to everything but far away from the noise, you are forced to look for something very specific – but luckily not impossible nowadays – allergy free room.
General Tips and questions you should ask renter or tourist agent:
- If the owner is willing to clean room thoroughly with natural products only before you arrive
- If the owner is willing to take out all rugs, carpets and draperies from the room and make sure to leave space under the bed free
- Is the room free of unnecessary furniture and accessories – less equipment means less places for allergens
- All cabinets in the room should be able to close
- Check if you can get allergen mattresses and pillows (should not be older than 2 years) or the ones that are encased in a protective allergen cover
- Ask your renter to wash all bedding in hot water (60 C minimum) to kill dust mites.
- All bedding should be made of synthetic materials and washed together with pillows
Sounds complicated but simply inevitably for you in order to avoid fighting with allergies and fully enjoy your holidays.
Additionally, Croatica is preparing special catalogue of allergen free rooms for you, so keep following us!